| Narrow Your Selection
| About Us|
| My Account|
| Contact Us|
| Free Recycling (WEEE)|
| VAT Free|
| Become an Affiliate|
| Site Map||
Our Terms and Conditions comply with UK legislation, including the Distance Selling Regulations and are designed to ensure that all our customers can shop easily and with confidence with PurelyGadgets Limited. As such, any disputes shall be adjudicated according to the laws of England and Wales.
We endeavor to ensure product availability on all our advertised goods, however, in the unlikely event that your chosen item is unavailable we will contact you AS SOON AS POSSIBLE with the expected delivery dates or offer a refund.
We maintain that, by confirming your order, you unreservedly accept our conditions of sale, having read them. All statements, guarantees or warranties in our terms of trading are additional to your statutory rights.
When an order is placed with Purelygadgets Limited, we will send you an email to confirm that your order has been received. However, this order only construes your offer to purchase a product from us. This offer is only formally accepted by Purelygadgets Limited when we send you an email confirmation to inform you that your order has been dispatched by our chosen agent. This email is also known as the Dispatch Confirmation Email. Any orders which have not been confirmed by a Dispatch Confirmation Email will not construe a contract.
2. Availability of Goods
While care is taken to ensure appropriate stock levels, all products and services are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at anytime without prior notice. If we do not supply the goods for any reason you will be notified by your email address registered on www.purelygadgets.co.uk and be refunded the full amount of your order made. PurelyGadgets Limited agrees to supply and you agree to purchase goods subject to these terms and conditions, which shall supersede any terms and conditions on any purchase order or document that you submit to PurelyGadgets Limited. All goods remain property of PurelyGadgets Limited until full and final payment has been received. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and each party agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
You have the right to cancel your order with us, in accordance with Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000. The period in which you can exercise that right is 14 days beginning the day after your goods are received. The cancellation request has to be received by us in writing - by email, letter or fax. The unused goods (including any accessories which were included in the price of the goods) must be returned at the customer's expense within 21 days after receipt of parcel and customer is responsible for any damage during the transit of the returned goods, (it also applies to products purchased as Christmas presents). We reserve the right to have the goods inspected by a technician prior to replacement or refund. Please note that software packages may only be returned unopened. Should you cancel your order within the cooling off period we will issue you a full refund for the price you paid for the item(s). Any cancellation made outside the 14 day "cooling-off" period may not be accepted.
4. Damaged Goods
In the unlikely event your order is damaged in transit please contact us immediately on 0203 393 8255. Please send the product back to us in the original packaging and a valid RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form. We will arrange for a prompt replacement or refund, whichever is your preference. Please note that we are unable to offer a refund if you notify us about the damaged goods after more than 14 days starting the day after receipt of goods.
5. Missing or Wrong Items
Please report missing or wrong items supplied to you as soon as you noticed them but within 14 days starting the day after receipt of goods
Any discrepancies must be reported to us by phone, email or fax. You will be asked to fax us a copy of the invoice you received with the product (fax number: 0870 836 2400). Please retain all original packaging until the discrepancy has been resolved.
6. Faulty Goods
If you suspect a fault with your product please contact us immediately. If there is an obvious defect and the product needs to be returned, please notify us by email, fax or letter and please return the product back to us in the original packaging and a valid RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form within 14 days starting the day after receipt of goods. We will offer a prompt replacement of the relevant components or refund, whichever is your preference. This does not apply to faults caused by accident, neglect or misuse.
If your purchase develops a fault after 14 days and within its 12 month warranty we will arrange to repair and return the product to you free of charge.
If your item is no longer covered by PurelyGadgets Warranty (as provided below at section 8 - Warranty), please notify us that you wish us to assist you in repair of your faulty item by stating it in on the RMA form enclosed with the returned product. Please note that you will need to cover shipping fees and service charge for product assessment and hence we would require a £30.00 (pounds) cheque to be enclosed with the product.
Upon receipt of your product an estimate will be raised and provided to you by letter or e-mail. If there is no fault apparent, we will contact you to arrange return at your cost. Once an estimate is accepted we require payment in full then we will endeavour to complete the repair within 10 days subject to spares availability. however we cannot Guarantee a completion date. Please note: We do not accept Cheques for final payment. Following issue of an estimate by email or phone, if we receive no return communication, we will contact you a second time, by email and a letter by recorded delivery, 7 days later. If we again receive no response, we will email you a third and final time with a further 7 days to respond. If there is no response to this final notice within 7 days from the email date, the product will be disposed of. The customer has a total of 21 days from the date of the first email to communicate their instruction for the repair.
6.1 The Responsibility and Liability for repairs
• During repair, We are NOT responsible for any software or files installed onto and/or data saved into the system and any damages thereof. For software issues, please seek additional assistance from software vendors.
• The Customer is responsible for saving their data in a secure fashion and retaining a copy of important files. Purelygadgets will not be liable or responsible for any loss of data or file during the process of repair or shipping.
• Individual modules are not accepted for repair, We will not be held liable or responsible for not repairing any individually sent modules or accessories.
• A defective system must be returned to us in its original packing and properly packaged. We will not be held responsible or liable for damages resulting from improper packaging.
• Customers agree to pay for any repair service and all shipping charges in full and on demand in case of out-of-warranty repairs carried out, and Customers also agree to pay for any repair service and all shipping charges in full and on demand when returned products have damage resulting, or seemingly to be a result, from improper usage and/or purposeful destruction. Purelygadgets will not be held liable or responsible for the termination and/or alteration and/or charge of repair services in the above-mentioned cases.
These terms do not affect your statutory rights.
7. Returning Goods
In order to exercise your rights to return the good, you must follow the procedure below:
• Notify us by email, fax or letter stating whether you wish to return the goods.
• Fill in RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form online where you should state if you wish the goods to be refunded or exchanged with another item and attach it with the goods need to be sent in the original packaging. You will be advised on the access to RMA form via email.
• Proof of purchase must be provided
• Pack any return items carefully with printed RMA form and proof of purchase, and send them to:
Canal View Road
Please see the following notes for your attention:
• It takes between 7 to 10 working days to process your return. We reserve the right to deem the goods second-hand and make you an appropriate offer if any items are not returned in their entirety or in an not AS NEW condition or after 14 days starting the day after receipt of the parcel.
• Returned items should be sent back to us via a recorded and insured method of carriage. The cost of returned items is the responsibility of the customer unless the goods are found to be faulty or delivered to you in error.
• Customers are responsible for any damage/loss during the transit of the returned goods
• Customers are responsible to ensure that they backup and save their data and/or software before sending the goods back to us for inspection and restore them after the repair has been completed.
• A technical assessment will be carried out prior to any replacement or refund.
Our products come with a free 12 month in-house warranty (except for consumable products like cartridges or photo paper and accessories like batteries, straps, cases, earphones, cables and tapes). Lenses come with a 5 year warranty.
If the fault develops within 14 days starting the day after receipt of goods, we will offer you a prompt replacement of the relevant components or a full refund whichever is your preference,
We must be notified of the fault within 14 days starting the day after receipt of goods and proof of purchase MUST be provided along with the goods (including any accessories which were included in the price of the goods).
If your purchase develops a fault after 14 days and within its 12 month warranty (or within 5 years for lenses) we will arrange to repair and return the product to you free of charge. It may take up to 28 working days or longer for repairs to be completed, depending on the manufacturer and complexity of the problem (e.g. availability of required parts).
Our warranty does not apply to:
a) Damage caused by normal wear and tear, abnormal use or conditions, misuse, neglect, abuse, accident, improper handling or storage, exposure to moisture, unauthorized modifications, alterations, or repairs, improper installation, improper use of any electrical source, undue physical or electrical stress, operator error, non-compliance with instructions or other acts which are not the fault of PurelyGadgets, including damage or loss during returning shipment from customers’ returns
b) Damage from external causes such as floods, storms, fires, sand, dirt, earthquakes, an Act of God, exposure to sunlight, weather, moisture, heat, or corrosive environments, electrical surges, battery leakage, theft, or damage caused by the connection to other products not recommended for interconnection by PurelyGadgets.
c) Failure to work and/or lost data due to (i) interoperability with current and/or future versions of operating systems or other current and/or future software and hardware which have not been recommended by the manufacturers of the products, (ii) a computer virus, worm, Trojan horse or memory content corruption, or (iii) malfunction or defect of the product.
d) Any product that has had its serial number altered, defaced or removed.
e) Any defect that is discovered/reported after the expiration of the Warranty Period
9. VAT number
PurelyGadgets’ Ltd VAT registration number is 843659007
10. Information On This Site
We endeavour to provide accurate descriptions and specifications based upon information we have. Products may be subject to change at anytime if information is found to be incorrect.