Over 1.5 million orders to date, established for 6 years as one of the top retailers for electronics in the UK
In stock means in stock, and quick trackable delivery.
The Nikon AF-S Nikkor 28mm f1.8 G Lens is a prime, fast, wide-angle lens that is compatible with both the Nikon DX and FX format. The lens has a fast maximum aperture of f1.8 which ensures a bright viewfinder experience and a beautiful background image blur which is great for all types of photography, especially portraiture. The Nikon AF-S 28mm f1.8 G Lens uses Nano Crystal Coat to prevent internal reflections that cause ghosting and flare and also includes a Silent Wave Motor (SWM) for smooth, quiet autofocusing.
- A wide-angle lens that matches high-pixel-count digital SLRs
- Nano Crystal Coat effectively reduces ghost and flare
- Large maximum aperture of f/1.8
- Silent Wave Motor (SWM) realizes quiet AF operation
- Two focus modes are available — M/A (autofocus with manual override) and M (manual focus)
- Focal length - 28mm
- Maximum aperture - f/1.8
- Minimum aperture - f/16
- Lens construction - 11 elements in 9 groups (including 2 aspherical lens elements and lens elements with Nano Crystal Coat)
- Angle of view - 75° (53° with Nikon DX format)
- Minimum focus distance - 0.25 m/0.82 ft (from focal plane)
- Maximum reproduction ratio - 0.22x
- No. of diaphragm blades - 7 (rounded)
- Filter-attachment size - 67mm
- Diameter x length - (distance from camera lens mount flange) Approximately 73 x 80.5 mm/2.9 x 3.2 in.
- Weight Approximately - 330 g/11.6 oz
- Supplied accessories - 67 mm snap-on Front Lens Cap LC-67, Rear Lens Cap LF-4, Bayonet Hood HB-64, Flexible Lens Pouch CL-0915