Over 1.5 million orders to date, established for 6 years as one of the top retailers for electronics in the UK
In stock means in stock, and quick trackable delivery.
Built from the scratch to offer still image and video recording without compromise, the portable Nikon 1 V1 will propel your photography forward in ways you could never have imagined.
With an astonishingly fast AF CMOS sensor, clever shooting modes, strong low-light performance and a high-resolution electronic viewfinder, it offers all you need to capture standout stills and movies.
A quick, intelligent and portable camera system that boasts a dedicated range of compact 1 NIKKOR interchangeable lenses and system accessories. Crafted to bring new levels of speed, simplicity and enjoyment to the way you capture your world.
- Bright 1440k-dot electronic viewfinder: cleverly housed in the camera's compact body. Delivers a clear, stable view and 100% frame coverage for sharp, steady shooting, even in bright sunlight
- CX-format CMOS image sensor: offers the ideal balance between system size, speed, light sensitivity, resolution and depth-of-field. Delvers superb color reproduction, 100-6400 (extended) ISO, RAW shooting and 10.1 megapixel resolution
- EXPEED 3 image processor: engineered to deliver unparalleled levels of speed and performance in any situation. Equipped with two powerful engines that can process images at an incredible 600 megapixels a second.
- Revolutionary Autofocus system: instantly switches between 73-point Phase-Detection AF system and 135-point Contrast Detect AF system for sharp movies and stills in any situation.
- Blazingly fast continuous shot: keeps subjects in focus while you shoot the action.
- Motion Snapshot: brings your stills to life in a click.
- Smart Photo Selector: always gets the best shot. Uses pre-post capture technology to shoot 20 high-resolution images before and after you release the shutter.
- Advanced movie recording: capture high-resolution photos*1 while filming, or shoot in extreme slow motion. You can record full HD movies at 60 and 30 fps and Phase-detection AF
- Take total control: with Exposure Modes (P/S/A/M), and access to key settings that let you control aperture and shutter speed so even experienced photographers wont be left wanting
- Smart design: boasts a strong yet lightweight body available in iconic black or white, with magnesium alloy re-enforced parts. Compact and portable, it packs a 7.5 cm (3-in.), 920k-dot LCD monitor with wide viewing angle and protective glass.
- 1 NIKKOR interchangeable lenses: the family of 1 NIKKOR lenses cover practically every type of scene, are all optimized for movie recording and boast a compact design for superior portability.
- Mount Adapter FT1: attaches to the camera's 1-mount to let you use any NIKKOR SLR lens.
- Multi-accessory port: expands your shooting options further. The compact SB-N5 Speedlight flash can be rotated vertically or horizontally to bounce light off the ceiling or walls.
-Type of camera: Digital camera with interchangeable lenses
- Lens mount: Nikon 1 mount
- Effective angle of view: Approx. 2.7× lens focal length (Nikon CX format)
- Effective pixels: 10.1 million
- Image sensor: 13.2 mm × 8.8 mm CMOS sensor
- Dust-reduction system: Dust shield glass
- Image size (pixels): Still images (still image and Smart Photo Selector modes, aspect ratio 3 : 2) • 3,872 × 2,592 • 2,896 × 1,944 • 1,936 × 1,296 Still images (movie mode, aspect ratio 16 : 9) • 3,840 × 2,160 (1080/60i) • 1,920 × 1,080 (1080/30p) • 1,280 × 720 (720/60p) Still images(Motion Snapshot mode, aspect ratio 16:9) • 3,840 x 2,160
- File format: NEF (RAW): 12-bit, compressed • JPEG: JPEG-Baseline compliant with fine (approx. 1 : 4), normal (approx. 1 : 8), or basic (approx. 1 : 16) compression • NEF (RAW) + JPEG: Single photograph recorded in both NEF (RAW) and JPEG formats
- Picture Control system: Standard, Neutral, Vivid, Monochrome, Portrait, Landscape; selected Picture Control can be modified; storage for custom Picture Controls
- Storage media: SD (Secure Digital), SDHC, and SDXC memory cards
- File system: DCF (Design Rule for Camera File System) 2.0, DPOF (Digital Print Order Format), Exif (Exchangeable Image File Format for Digital Still Cameras) 2.3, PictBridge
- Electronic viewfinder: 0.47-in., approx. 1440k-dot color TFT LCD viewfinder with diopter control and brightness adjustment
- Eye sensor: Camera switches to viewfinder display when it detects that viewfinder is in use
- Shooting modes: still image (3 : 2), Smart Photo Selector (3 : 2), movie (HD 16 : 9, slow motion 8 : 3), Motion Snapshot (16 : 9)
- Compatible lenses: 1 NIKKOR lenses for 1 mount
- Shutter type: Electronically-controlled vertical-travel focal plane mechanical shutter; electronic shutter
Shutter speed • Mechanical shutter: 1/4,000–30 s in steps of 1/3 EV; Bulb; Time (requires optional ML-L3 remote control) • Electronic shutter: 1/16,000–30 s in steps of 1/3 EV; Bulb; Time (requires optional ML-L3 remote control)
- Flash sync speed: Mechanical shutter: Synchronizes with shutter at X=1/250 s or slower • Electronic shutter: Synchronizes with shutter at X=1/60 s or slower
- Release mode: Single frame, continuous • Mechanical, Electronic, Electronic (Hi) • Self-timer, delayed remote, quick-response remote, interval timer shooting
Frame advance rate*1 Electronic (Hi): Approx. 10, 30, or 60 fps • Other modes: Up to 5 fps (single AF or manual focus, S Shutter-priority auto or M Manual exposure mode, shutter speed 1/250 s or faster, and other settings at default values)
- Self-timer: 2 s, 5 s, 10 s
- Exposure metering: TTL metering using image sensor
- Metering method: Matrix • Center-weighted: Meters 4.5 mm circle in center of frame • Spot: Meters 2 mm circle centered on selected focus area
- Mode: Programmed auto with flexible program; shutterpriority auto; aperture-priority auto; manual; scene auto selector
- Exposure compensation: –3–+3 EV in increments of 1/3 EV
Exposure lock Luminosity locked at metered value with AE-L/AF-L button
- ISO sensitivity (Recommended Exposure Index): ISO 100–3200 in steps of 1 EV. Can also be set to approx. 1 EV (ISO 6400 equivalent) above ISO 3200; auto ISO sensitivity control (ISO 100–3200, 100–800, 100–400) available
- Active D-Lighting: On, off
- Autofocus: Hybrid auto focus (phase detection/contrast detect AF); AF-assist illuminator
- Lens servo: Auto focus (AF): Single AF (AF-S); continuous AF (AF-C); auto AF-S/AF-C selection (AF-A); full-time AF (AF-F) • Manual focus (MF)
- AF-area mode: Single-point, auto-area, subject tracking
- Focus area: Single-point AF: 135 focus areas • Auto-area AF: 41 focus areas
- Focus lock: Focus can be locked by pressing shutter-release button halfway (single AF) or by pressing AE-L/ AF-L button
- Face-priority AF: On, off
Flash Control: i-TTL flash control using image sensor available with optional SB-N5 flash unit
- Flash mode: Fill flash, slow sync, red-eye reduction, slow sync with red-eye reduction, rear-curtain sync, rear curtain with slow sync
- Flash compensation: –3–+1 EV in increments of 1/3 EV
- Flash-ready indicator: Lights when optional flash unit is fully charged
- White balance: Auto, incandescent, fluorescent, direct sunlight, flash, cloudy, shade, preset manual, all except preset manual with fine tuning
- Movie Metering: TTL metering using image sensor
Metering method • Matrix • Center-weighted: Meters 4.5 mm circle in center of frame • Spot: Meters 2 mm circle centered on selected focus area
- Frame size (pixels)/ recording rate: HD movies • 1,920 × 1,080/60i (59.94 fields/s*2) • 1,920 × 1,080/30p (29.97 fps) • 1,280 × 720/60p (59.94 fps) Slow-motion movies • 640 × 240/400 fps (plays at 30p/29.97 fps) • 320 × 120/1,200 fps (plays at 30p/29.97 fps) Movies recorded in still image mode 1,072 X 720/60p(59.94fps)(plays at 24p/23.976fps) Motion Snapshot 1,920 X 1,080/60p(59.94fps) (plays at 24p/23.976fps)
- Maximum recording time: 1080/60i (20 minutes), 1080/30p (20 minutes), 720/60p (29 minutes)
- File format: MOV
- Video compression: H.264/MPEG-4 Advanced Video Coding
- Audio recording format: AAC
- Audio recording device: Built-in or optional external ME-1 stereo microphone; sensitivity adjustable
- Monitor: 7.5 cm/3-in., approx. 921k-dot, TFT LCD with brightness adjustment
- USB: Hi-Speed USB
- Video output: NTSC, PAL
HDMI output Type C mini-pin HDMI connector
- Multi accessory port: Used for designated accessories
- Audio input: Stereo mini-pin jack (3.5 mm diameter)
- Dimensions (W× H × D): Approx. 113 × 76 × 43.5 mm/4.4 × 3 × 1.7 in., excluding projections; thickness of body (from mount to monitor) is 36 mm/1.4 in.
- Weight: Approx. 383 g/13.5 oz with battery and memory card but without body cap; approx. 294 g/10.4 oz (camera body only)
- Nikon V1 Body
- Nikon 10-30mm f/3.5-5.6 Lens
- Nikon EN-EL15 battery
- Lens cap
- MH-25 Battery charger
- UC-E6 USB cable
- EG-CP14 audio / vldeo cable
- AN-N1000 strap
- BF-N1000 body cap
- BS-N1000 multi accessory port cover
- ViewNX 2 / Short Movie Creator CD