Over 1.5 million orders to date, established for 6 years as one of the top retailers for electronics in the UK
In stock means in stock, and quick trackable delivery.
With pure innovative strength, Cooler Master, the leader in enthusiast computer components, has unleashed yet another prevailing arsenal to compete in the full-tower chassis segment. Proud and robust in its appearance, the HAF 932 presents its sturdy sentinel housing and revolutionary High Air Flow structure to enhance and protect any hardware component that is worthy of the highest performance.
- The HAF932 features a fully-rugged appearance and is housed in a tough casing to offer outstanding protection.
- A rugged HAF932 comes equipped to operate with unparalleled thermal performance
- Patented finger-press buttons for quickly maintaining or upgrading 5.25 inch drive devices
- Removable HDD racks and cable management system for better cable routing and neatness
- Easy access to liquid coolant fills port
- Meshed back slot for providing passive cooling
- Independent air intake designed for bottom-mounted PSU or installation of two 120mm fans
- Retaining holes for easy installation of CPU coolers
Dimensions : (W)230 x (H)545 x (D)575 mm (W)9.0 x (H)21.5 x (D)22.7 inch
Material : SECC, Plastic
M/B Type : Micro-ATX / ATX / E-ATX
5.25" Bays : 6 (without the use of exposed 3.5 inch drive bay)
3.25" Bays : 5 Hidden 1 Exposed (converted from one 5.25 inch drive bay)
Cooling System : Front : 230x30mm red LED fan x 1 / 700 rpm / 19 dBA
Side: 230x200x30mm standard fan x 1 / 700 rpm / 19dBA (supports 120mm fan x 4)
Top: 230x200x30mm standard fan x 1 / 700 rpm / 19dBA (supports 120mm fan x 3 or 120mm x 1 + 230x30mm x 1)
Rear: 140x25mm standard fan x 1, 1200 R.P.M, 17dBA
(supports 140mm fan)
I/O Panel : USB 2.0 x 4, IEEE1394a x1, eSATA x 1, Mic x 1, Audio x 1
Expansion Slots : 7