Over 1.5 million orders to date, established for 6 years as one of the top retailers for electronics in the UK
In stock means in stock, and quick trackable delivery.
Just a few centimetres tall. And nothing short of amazing.
Sleek aluminium design. Easy access to memory. A built-in power supply. The new Mac mini makes the most of every square centimetre.
Forged ahead. Way ahead.
Mac mini features a 3.6cm-thin seamless unibody enclosure carved from a single, solid block of aluminium. It’s created using computer numerical control, or CNC, machines — the same kind used by the aerospace industry to build mission-critical spacecraft components. This ensures absolute precision of every component of the Mac mini enclosure. Not to mention a stunning aluminium fit and finish that will make any desk proud.
No detail is too mini.
The power supply is built directly into Mac mini. So there’s no bulky brick, and there are fewer cables to connect. A removable panel on the bottom makes upgrading the memory completely painless. And once you’re inside, you’ll see how clean and organised Mac mini is. With attention paid to the tiniest details. Like the air intake vent. It’s practically invisible. And when the fan is running, you’ll barely hear it. Mac mini is full of big ideas.
Many ports. Major possibilities.
Built-in Thunderbolt technology lets you daisy-chain up to six Thunderbolt peripherals, including the new Apple Thunderbolt Display, to a single port. It also supports Mini DisplayPort peripherals you might already have, including the Apple LED Cinema Display. The HDMI port lets you connect Mac mini to your HDTV with a single cable. And a built-in SDXC card slot makes speedy work of transferring photos and videos from your digital cameras.
Exactly what you need. And nothing you don’t.
Mac mini is designed without an optical disc drive. Because these days, you don’t need one. It’s easier than ever to download music and films from the iTunes Store. And you can download apps from the Mac App Store with a click. So what did we do with all the extra space? We squeezed in more powerful processors, advanced graphics and Thunderbolt technology. And removing the optical drive gave us room to do one more thing with Mac mini: lower its price. If you still want to burn discs, consider the external MacBook Air SuperDrive, which connects to Mac mini with a USB cable.
The world’s most energy-efficient desktop computer.
What Mac mini doesn’t do could be its biggest feat. It doesn’t waste energy. When idle, Mac mini consumes less than 13 watts. Mac mini is also made from highly recyclable aluminium. And even its packaging is designed to be mini, so it’s as efficient as possible to ship.
AMD Radeon HD 6630M graphics processor with 256MB of GDDR5 memory
- Thunderbolt port with support for up to 2560x1600 resolution
- HDMI port with support for up to 1920x1200 resolution
- DVI output using HDMI to DVI Adapter (included)
- Support for dual display and video mirroring
- Audio line in mini-jack (digital/analog)
- Audio line out / headphone mini-jack (digital/analog)
- HDMI port supports multichannel audio output
- Support for Apple iPhone headset with microphone
- Built-in speaker
Connections and Expansion
- Thunderbolt port (up to 10 Gbps)
- FireWire 800 port (up to 800 Mbps)
- Four USB 2.0 ports (up to 480 Mbps)
- HDMI port
- SDXC card slot
- Gigabit Ethernet port
- Audio in/out
Electrical and Operating Requirements
- Line voltage: 100-240V AC
- Frequency: 50Hz to 60Hz, single phase
- Maximum continuous power: 85W
- Operating temperature: 10° to 35° C (50° to 95° F)
- Storage temperature: -40° to 47° C (-40° to 116° F)
- Relative humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- Maximum altitude: 3,000 metres (10,000 feet)
- Typical acoustical performance
- Sound pressure level (operator position): 16 dBA at idle5
Height: 3.6 cm (1.4 inches)
Width: 19.7 cm (7.7 inches)
Depth: 19.7 cm (7.7 inches)
Weight: 1.22kg (2.7 pounds)
HDMI to DVI Adapter
Printed and electronic documentation